Laura's Vacation Blog

Saturday, October 26, 2019

Mexico City, Week 2

Oh yes, the fad has caught on down here too. 

Dog grooming is big business down here. I passed this grooming studio daily on my way to school. This big guy caught my eye. 

Practicing the Chinese lion dance in the park. I read that there will be a performance in one of the big Día de los Muertos parades. 



The domes of the Museo del Carmen in San Ángel. 

I took a wrong turn one day and ended up walking in the wrong direction but check out the old aqueduct hanging out in the median of the street!

So much color at the weekend craft market in San Ángel 

Cobblestones!

This is what you need if you are serious about making carnitas. 

It’s been pouring cats and dogs here in the afternoons or evenings. On this day, I got caught in the middle of it. 

The monument for Álvaro Obregón, a former president of Mexico who was assassinated.

Some silly art at the craft market—I thought it resembled Tink and her aspirations beyond lap sitting. 

Just a kid practicing his ninja moves while he waits for a table for lunch. 

Um, yes, he did get his revenge.  

A peaceful pond in the middle of the city 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home